The Student Room Group

Atkins Project Management Graduate Scheme 2024

I got an email saying I did well in my immersive assessment back in mid of November 2023. I mailed them around a week back for the status on my application and they said its still under review with the hiring managers. Is there anyone else in the same boat as me?

**Starting this thread coz there wasn't any dedicated for PM**

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by tahiliani.nikhil
I got an email saying I did well in my immersive assessment back in mid of November 2023. I mailed them around a week back for the status on my application and they said its still under review with the hiring managers. Is there anyone else in the same boat as me?

A lot of us are in the same situation especially for the project management scheme. When I asked for an update, they told me the same thing.
Reply 2
I am in the same position. My application has been in business review since December.
Reply 3
Original post by tahiliani.nikhil

Did you hear from from them?
Reply 4
Original post by Jaanhavi
I am in the same position. My application has been in business review since December.
Any update?
Reply 5
I had my interview on the 20th of February. It’s been a week and I am still waiting for an update. Has anyone had an interview recently?
Reply 6
Original post by mariams679
Any update?
not yet unfortunately
Reply 7
Original post by pattybbb
I had my interview on the 20th of February. It’s been a week and I am still waiting for an update. Has anyone had an interview recently?
When did they email you about the interview and when did you originally apply to the scheme? I've been in business review since December so just wondering if they're working from oldest applications to newest.
Reply 8
When did they email you about the interview and when did you originally apply to the scheme? I've been in business review since December so just wondering if they're working from oldest applications to newest.
I applied 3rd December, got a mail
Passed the immersive assessment on the 9th December, didn’t hear from Them till 9th February, telling me My interview is on the 20th of February. It’s been a week Now after the interview and nothing yet. I guess I’ll have to wait for another month. What business area did you apply for?
Reply 9
I applied 3rd December, got a mail
Passed the immersive assessment on the 9th December, didn’t hear from Them till 9th February, telling me My interview is on the 20th of February. It’s been a week Now after the interview and nothing yet. I guess I’ll have to wait for another month. What business area did you apply for?
Did you apply for the London Office? Congrats on the interview, what kind of questions did they ask if you don't mind me asking. I applied for project management
Did you apply for the London Office? Congrats on the interview, what kind of questions did they ask if you don't mind me asking. I applied for project management
Yes I applied to the London office but if I get the job I would like to relocate to the Birmingham office. The questions were fair

Tell us about yourself

Why did you choose ATKINS

What did you choose the business area
then the rest are what would you do” questions

Yes I applied to the London office but if I get the job I would like to relocate to the Birmingham office. The questions were fair

Tell us about yourself

Why did you choose ATKINS

What did you choose the business area
then the rest are what would you do” questions

Nice, did they give you an indication at the end of the interview as to when they'd get back to you? Also thank you for the heads up on the questions, did they ask anything technical?
Reply 12
not yet unfortunately
I believe we will hear from them in march.
Guys I got a call this morning, offering me a position 💃💃
wow congrats, is this for the project management scheme?
Original post by rush2abel
wow congrats, is this for the project management scheme?
Yes
Congratulations 🎉 were you able to change your location?
Original post by mariams679
Congratulations 🎉 were you able to change your location?
They said it is possible but most of my team members are located in London and to get the best training and development and all the support I need, it will be nice I stay in London. But if it’s possible to move, they’ll get back to me on that
Hey,

Hiring procedures frequently take a while, particularly during busy times. It's possible that many applicants have comparable circumstances. It's important to be patient, and you might want to follow up with a nice email in a few weeks to get an update. I wish you well as you apply to be a project manager!
I have been in business review stage for over 3 months now and even with constant follow up the reply has been same. I am just not sure until when should I be patient as the intake I applied was for Project Management January 2024 but there has neither been any positive or negative news.

Quick Reply

Latest