The Student Room Group

Jacobs Graduate Scheme 2024

Hi I've completed a interview recently with Jacobs for the project management graduate scheme, I was wondering if anyone else completed an interview recently and could tell me how long it took them to hear back, thanks in advance :smile:
(edited 2 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by JakeBates
Hi I've completed a interview recently with Jacobs for the project management graduate scheme, I was wondering if anyone else completed an interview recently and could tell me how long it took them to hear back, thanks in advance :smile:

I did an interview with Jacobs in mid January, I heard back almost exactly a month later, via phone call. Hopefully you'll get good news 🤞
Original post by Pedr0
I did an interview with Jacobs in mid January, I heard back almost exactly a month later, via phone call. Hopefully you'll get good news 🤞
That's so great thanks for replying has put me at ease, and so we're you successful?
Reply 3
Original post by JakeBates14
That's so great thanks for replying has put me at ease, and so we're you successful?
np 🙂 i was successful but i already accepted a place on another grad scheme so had to decline
Original post by Pedr0
np 🙂 i was successful but i already accepted a place on another grad scheme so had to decline
was the interview easy?
What questions did they ask.?
I applied for HVAC engineer graduate
Original post by 100169990
was the interview easy?
Yeah very chill, mine was project manager grad scheme, I'd prepare an answer for when you worked in a diverse team or considered inclusivity and also when you considered health and safety, believe these are standard questions they ask at every interview
Reply 6
Original post by 100169990
was the interview easy?

quite easy and informal, mostly standard competency questions from what I remember (been a couple months now), dont recall being asked any technical questions which was a bit surprising
Reply 7

Hi have you heard back yet ? I just had an interview today
Original post by Jj11111
Lol still not yet coming up to a month on Thursday too, a bit pissed off ngl, I've been offered another job but would take this one over it, how long did they say you'd wait?
Reply 9
Original post by Jj11111
Just heard back now and got the job so you might be waiting a while sadly
Reply 10
Just heard back now and got the job so you might be waiting a while sadly

Congratss! But ahhh I see ,thank you. Seems like I’d have to wait for like a month too :’)
Reply 11
How long did it take between submitting your online application and getting an interview? I applied on 12/02 but sadly no reply - it still says my application's under consideration ):
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 12
Original post by roo13
How long did it take between submitting your online application and getting an interview? I applied on 12/02 but sadly no reply - it still says my application's under consideration ):

I applied 17/January and only got an interview invitation around 29th of Feb so it’s took over a month for me, during then my status was stuck on under consideration too
Reply 13
Original post by roo13
I did a one-way video interview as part of the online application in early November, and received an invitation to the final MS Teams interview in late December, so I wouldn't worry too much if you haven't heard back just yet.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 14
Original post by Jj11111
I applied 17/January and only got an interview invitation around 29th of Feb so it’s took over a month for me, during then my status was stuck on under consideration too

Hi, Im still waiting and I applied early February, not heard anything, it just says under consideration. I applied for Graduate Engineer at Stockton site. Anyone in the same boat?? Thanks
Reply 15
Original post by Jj11111
Congratss! But ahhh I see ,thank you. Seems like I’d have to wait for like a month too :’)

Hi, Im still waiting and I applied early February, not heard anything, it just says under consideration. I applied for Graduate Engineer at Stockton site. Anyone in the same boat still?? Thanks
Reply 16
Original post by SiAP
Hi, Im still waiting and I applied early February, not heard anything, it just says under consideration. I applied for Graduate Engineer at Stockton site. Anyone in the same boat still?? Thanks

Hope you will hear back soon , I’m still waiting
Reply 17
Original post by Jj11111
Hope you will hear back soon , I’m still waiting

It’s nearly 2 months! Ive sent an email but they have not replied!! Is your application at Stockton too?
Reply 18
Original post by SiAP
It’s nearly 2 months! Ive sent an email but they have not replied!! Is your application at Stockton too?

Mines for London
Reply 19
Original post by Pedr0

Hey, when abouts did you hear back? It has been just a few days over a month since the interview for me,getting a little worried.

Quick Reply

Latest