The Student Room Group

Just Eat Takeaway EU Graduate Scheme 2024

Has anyone who applied to any of the schemes or product management specifically heard back from a recruiter? After the Hirevue interview?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I applied for the Early Careers Product Management and I had a call with a recruiter at the end of November. When did you apply for the scheme?
Reply 2
Original post by ant157
I applied for the Early Careers Product Management and I had a call with a recruiter at the end of November. When did you apply for the scheme?

Ahh I applied end of October so don’t think I got it then
Reply 3
Original post by Arcreate11
Ahh I applied end of October so don’t think I got it then

Sorry to hear this.
Did you apply to other entry-level product management opportunities? Do you know any that are still open for applications?
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by ant157
Sorry to hear this.
Did you apply to other entry-level product management opportunities? Do you know any that are still open for applications?

No problem, glad to hear that you got through though! I’ve applied to a couple others that I’ve found when googling around but I’m not sure how many will be open for applications after Feb
I made it to the assessment day, anyone else? any idea what to expect?
Reply 6
Original post by trillhouse
I made it to the assessment day, anyone else? any idea what to expect?
I made it too .what is the role you applied for ?
Original post by narunjag
I made it too .what is the role you applied for ?
Congrats! I applied for Product Management, what about you? When is your assessment day?
Reply 8
Congrats! I applied for Product Management, what about you? When is your assessment day?
I also made it for the product delivery scheme ! How are you preparing for it ?
Original post by kilo,sam
I also made it for the product delivery scheme ! How are you preparing for it ?
it's my first assessment day so I'm not sure what to expect. I'm researching a bit about the company (values and so on) and preparing answers for random STAR interview questions (although I don't expect to need them given the day's schedule), what about you? When have you been summoned?
it's my first assessment day so I'm not sure what to expect. I'm researching a bit about the company (values and so on) and preparing answers for random STAR interview questions (although I don't expect to need them given the day's schedule), what about you? When have you been summoned?
They're running a session on Friday.

I have been invited.

Looks like there is no interview so I don't know whether the company knowledge/STAR questions are necessary.

Personal assessment and group exercise by the looks of things.
Assessment days are usually a very smooth process , this would be my first in person one. from what I can see there won’t be an Interview in this AC, I am just brushing up on my technicals and commercial awareness preparing questions etc. My Ac is this Friday , wbu ?
Original post by crybabybloke

I have been invited.

Looks like there is no interview so I don't know whether the company knowledge/STAR questions are necessary.

Same here ! Which scheme did you apply for ?
Same here ! Which scheme did you apply for ?
How was it?
Assessment days are usually a very smooth process , this would be my first in person one. from what I can see there won’t be an Interview in this AC, I am just brushing up on my technicals and commercial awareness preparing questions etc. My Ac is this Friday , wbu ?
Hey, can you tell us how it went? What was the individual task like? Was it hard? Kinda nervous here!
I have been invited.
How did it go? What questions were asked.?
Hey, how did the assessment day go? What is there to expect? Was the individual task hard?
Original post by krazekat24
Hey, how did the assessment day go? What is there to expect? Was the individual task hard?
Hi , the day was overall very enjoyable one of best acs I’ve attended personally .the individual task is nothing you can prepare for but it’s doable and can be answered without technical knowledge. Similar for the group task I’m not sure if this differed between scheme but Yh my only advice is to actually be yourself everyone there is so nice and helpful .
Those that attended, have you heard from recruiters about whether you are making it to the shortlisting? If so, congrats! :biggrin:

Also, does any remember any of the salaries? Can't find any info online.
Those that attended, have you heard from recruiters about whether you are making it to the shortlisting? If so, congrats! :biggrin:
Also, does any remember any of the salaries? Can't find any info online.
think its 42k..

Quick Reply

Latest