The Student Room Group

Trying to get AAB from BCD in mocks

I am currently doing A levels in Maths, Economics and Computer Science.

I got a B in economics, C in maths and D in computer Science. I want to try get both Economics and Maths to at least an A as that is required for the university I want to get into when clearing comes around.

Is there any tips or revision techniques to help me get there
Original post by DarkSunIsDead
I am currently doing A levels in Maths, Economics and Computer Science.

I got a B in economics, C in maths and D in computer Science. I want to try get both Economics and Maths to at least an A as that is required for the university I want to get into when clearing comes around.

Is there any tips or revision techniques to help me get there

you should know the revision techniques needed for you to do well as they vary from person to person.
get into good habits, start revising hard and practising, and understand your content. if you want to do well then start trying like your life depends on it. you should already hear about the resources you can use, maybe pmt also ask your teachers for help. they benefit more if you do better in your exams.

edit: repeating some things but some teachers are willing to take extra time towards helping you if it means you get a better grade. cut back on hours on you phone, and use your time more effectively.
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest