The Student Room Group

GCSE options

Alright so I’m in year 9 and I’m choosing my options. I picked French as my school requires me to pick a language and I chose psychology and history. But I’m struggling to choose between triple science, drama or btec Enterprise. I don’t really know what I want to be in the future but I think I would want to work for a big company and earn a lot. Any thoughts on what I should pick?
Hello there, as far as I know, most unis do not really care what GCSEs you take, as long as you get good grades in them. This is especially as you don't know yet what field you would like to enter in future. You will be more likely to get a good grade in a subject that you enjoy and are already strong at. So I would recommend picking the subjects that you find interesting and that you think you can get a good grade in. I hope this helps!
Original post by cloudsandmist
Alright so I’m in year 9 and I’m choosing my options. I picked French as my school requires me to pick a language and I chose psychology and history. But I’m struggling to choose between triple science, drama or btec Enterprise. I don’t really know what I want to be in the future but I think I would want to work for a big company and earn a lot. Any thoughts on what I should pick?

I'd go with triple science, it's really interesting.

Quick Reply

Latest