The Student Room Group

Could I be accepted into greenhead college with my mock results?

hi so I haven’t had my greenhead college interview yet but I’ve been stressing so hard on whether I’d get in or not. I’m applying for a level English literature, sociology, and law. these are my y11 November mock results:

Maths - 6
English literature - 7
English language - 6
Science - 5-6
History - 7
Sociology - 6
Art - 6
iMedia - 7/8
Portuguese - 6

I know it’s a competitive school and I don’t go to a local partner secondary school (meaning they won’t prioritise my application first) so ive been kind of worried
Reply 1
What are the entry requirements - and do you meet them.
Do you have a clear idea of why you have chosen your planned A level subjects.
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger
What are the entry requirements - and do you meet them.
Do you have a clear idea of why you have chosen your planned A level subjects.

The current entry requirements is a grade 6 in at least 3 gcse subjects and a minimum of a 4 in maths and English language. I’ve mainly chosen the a levels that I have as I am considering going into a field in law of some kind (also the subjects just interest me in general)
Reply 3
Original post by lucat.ny
The current entry requirements is a grade 6 in at least 3 gcse subjects and a minimum of a 4 in maths and English language. I’ve mainly chosen the a levels that I have as I am considering going into a field in law of some kind (also the subjects just interest me in general)

There are no required subjects fir a degree in Law. You just need 3 high grades.
You could take 3 sciences, and you could still apply for Law.
Original post by lucat.ny
hi so I haven’t had my greenhead college interview yet but I’ve been stressing so hard on whether I’d get in or not. I’m applying for a level English literature, sociology, and law. these are my y11 November mock results:

Maths - 6
English literature - 7
English language - 6
Science - 5-6
History - 7
Sociology - 6
Art - 6
iMedia - 7/8
Portuguese - 6

I know it’s a competitive school and I don’t go to a local partner secondary school (meaning they won’t prioritise my application first) so ive been kind of worried
Hi, I got mainly 6s, didn't come from a partner school and still got in.Of course, try your hardest but don't stress. As long as you meet the requirements, they have no reason to reject you.
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending