The Student Room Group

greenhead college

hi, this is for anyone who has gone/going to greenhead college. if you have the entry requirements but have not reached one of your subjects entry requirements, does anyone know how greenhead’ll deal with it? or will they reject me straight up since i hypothetically haven’t reached the subject entry requirements? also by not reaching one of the subjects requirements i mean like for example chemistry, you need a 6-6 science and 6 maths but you get a 5 in maths.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
hi I actually asked about this in my interview with them. As long as you get high enough grades for a different subject you should be able to swap over into that if there are enough spaces in class available. If not I’d assume you have to go to a different college or choose another different course.
Reply 3
Original post by Pblo
hi I actually asked about this in my interview with them. As long as you get high enough grades for a different subject you should be able to swap over into that if there are enough spaces in class available. If not I’d assume you have to go to a different college or choose another different course.

oh okay, thank you! i was panicking because maths is literally my downfall and i need to do chem. is gc ur first choice?
Reply 4
Original post by eliemaaaaa
oh okay, thank you! i was panicking because maths is literally my downfall and i need to do chem. is gc ur first choice?

Haha yeah it’s my first choice. I genuinely don’t think I’m gonna get in tho </3
Also off topic but since you want to go to gh are u going to the bridging day they’re having????
Reply 5
honestly same i do combined and my physics was shambles and so was my maths so im praying the boundaries are low 😭 yeah i’m planning to giggled slightly when i saw the david attenborough club kinda wanted to join 😍🥰 i picked medical society, free period and music even tho i havent picked it 😭😭 im guessing youre going too? which ones did u pick??

WAIT WE HAVE TO PICK STUFF???? I haven’t filled it out the form thingy yet cos I wanted to find someone going first. Please im so indecisive im gonna have to spend the next few days deciding. BUT please can we like get to know eachother before and can I join u at like lunch or whatever so I’m not alone 😭😭
Reply 6
Original post by Pblo
WAIT WE HAVE TO PICK STUFF???? I haven’t filled it out the form thingy yet cos I wanted to find someone going first. Please im so indecisive im gonna have to spend the next few days deciding. BUT please can we like get to know eachother before and can I join u at like lunch or whatever so I’m not alone 😭😭

ill message you!!!
Reply 7
ill message you!!!

I’m so sorry but I can’t message on here- do u have any socials or anything to talk on????
ill message you!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending