The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Paralegal Work Experience

Hi I got a zoom meeting for an opportunity to undertake paralegal work experience, can you please tell me what are the questions I may expect, best preparation and practice for it and any tips and advice please.

Thank you
:smile:
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi I got a zoom meeting for an opportunity to undertake paralegal work experience, can you please tell me what are the questions I may expect, best preparation and practice for it and any tips and advice please.

Thank you
:smile:
Hey!

Congratulations on securing a Zoom meeting for paralegal work experience!

To best prepare, I recommend researching the organisation offering the opportunity, familiarising yourself with their work, and understanding the role of paralegal within their context. Additionally, review common interview questions for paralegal positions and practice your responses, emphasising your relevant skills, experiences, and enthusiasm for the role.

I would suggest reaching out to the Careers and Employment Services for tailored guidance and support. They can provide valuable resources, mock interview sessions, and personalised advice to help you ace your interview. You can contact them here.

Best of luck with your interview preparation, and feel free to ask if you have any further questions!

-Natasha
2nd year Dietetic Student
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending