The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Nursing 2024

Anyone had offers from Bristol cardiff Swansea?
I’ve had an offer for child nursing from Cardiff, have you heard back from anywhere?
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hi @Anonymous #1, I hope all is well and apologies for the delayed response.

If you still need an update, feel free to contact the Faculty team directly on email at [email protected] - they can look into your application and advise on status and next steps. Fingers crossed all is in order, but feel free to get in touch again if you need help with anything else.

Many thanks, Gethin (Future Students Team).
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #2
I’ve had an offer for child nursing from Cardiff, have you heard back from anywhere?
Hiiii!! I have an interview with them tomorrow and i am a little nervous as i am not sure what to expect in terms of questions. Would you mind giving me some advice? And another question, how long did they take back to give you an offer?
Original post by Lydiasbx
Hiiii!! I have an interview with them tomorrow and i am a little nervous as i am not sure what to expect in terms of questions. Would you mind giving me some advice? And another question, how long did they take back to give you an offer?

Hey!! I am sorry I only just seen this. I hope your interview went really well! How did you find it? I had my interview on the Thursday and my UCAS was updated on the Monday after! So a few days x
Original post by Lydiasbx

This was in December xx
Hi,

I have received an offer from Winchester and just had my interview with uwe. Have you heard anything?
Hi, I’ve had offers from Swansea and Cardiff for adult nursing
Original post by Anonymous #1

Bristol yes
Some classmates have had offers from both Cardiff and Swansea, but most of us are still waiting (We're all doing nursing, Cardiff seem to be doing child nursing interviews atm)
I'm doing mh and for Swansea I have had an interview, but no offer, and for Cardiff I haven't had an interview.
Original post by fionaearnshaw
Bristol yes
Hi,how long did it take for Bristol to get back to you?x
Original post by Futurenurse95
Hi,how long did it take for Bristol to get back to you?x

A week
Original post by fionaearnshaw
A week
Thank you! Did they say at your interview it could be 6 weeks?x
Original post by Futurenurse95
Thank you! Did they say at your interview it could be 6 weeks?x

No they didn’t
Original post by Anonymous #3
Hi, I’ve had offers from Swansea and Cardiff for adult nursing
Hi, congratulations:smile: When did you have your interviews? I'm asking because I've applied to both but have not had interview invitations yet. Thanks!
Original post by Anonymous #5
Hi, congratulations:smile: When did you have your interviews? I'm asking because I've applied to both but have not had interview invitations yet. Thanks!
Thank you! I applied really early back in September, had my interview in November and had my offer last week! Long waiting process but fingers crossed for you!
Original post by Anonymous #4
Some classmates have had offers from both Cardiff and Swansea, but most of us are still waiting (We're all doing nursing, Cardiff seem to be doing child nursing interviews atm)
I'm doing mh and for Swansea I have had an interview, but no offer, and for Cardiff I haven't had an interview.
Same anon here, I got a rejection from Cardiff last night :afraid: still waiting on Swansea

Quick Reply

Latest