The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Swansea accomodation

Hiya,

I'm applying for my first year of uni at swansea university and I'm probably going to apply for accomodation at singleton. I've looked at the different options on the website but there's not a lot of photos of the accomodation available. I'm currently toying between penmaen and preseli, could anyone at swansea maybe offer some advice or personal experience? I'm kinda stuck :frown:

anything would be really helpful, thanks :smile:
Original post by Chem.is.tree.
Hiya,

I'm applying for my first year of uni at swansea university and I'm probably going to apply for accomodation at singleton. I've looked at the different options on the website but there's not a lot of photos of the accomodation available. I'm currently toying between penmaen and preseli, could anyone at swansea maybe offer some advice or personal experience? I'm kinda stuck :frown:

anything would be really helpful, thanks :smile:

Hi,

You can view a virtual tour of the accommodation here. If you scroll to the bottom of the link you will be able to see a couple of videos that have been created by students. If you would like a student perspective on what accommodation is like and what would suit you best, you could chat to one of the student ambassadors who could provide you advice - Chat here

Hope this helps and good luck.
Del
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest