The Student Room Group

Cambridge CISL 2024

Hi everyone, has anyone heard of the application outcomes for MSt Sustainability Leadership offered by the University of Cambridge (Cambridge Institute of Sustainability Leadership) starting in September 2024?
Reply 1
I think So..
Reply 2
Original post by gabidjohan
I think So..

Haha what does this mean? Did you get an official offer already? Mine is currently under ICE review, I just want to know how long this can potentially take before I get an official offer.
Hi! I applied for the MSt in Sustainability Leadership on Jan. 31st and just received an interview request today. My application status has not updated on the portal from the original message from when I submitted. When did you apply and have you interviewed already?
I applied 31 Jan but have heard nothing, and no interview request either.
Original post by Anonymous #2
I applied 31 Jan but have heard nothing, and no interview request either.

Hi, I was just rejected from this course today at 11am
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi, I was just rejected from this course today at 11am

oh I'm so sorry. You can always apply again next year!
Reply 7
Hi,

I submitted my application on 31st January. I was interviewed on the 20th March but haven't heard anything back yet about whether I have a place or not.
Reply 8
I submitted my application mid-Jan, was interviewed on 30th Jan and was told I’m waitlisted. I was supposed to get a final answer by end of feb, then mid March and they’re now saying end of this month…
Original post by Joe75
I submitted my application mid-Jan, was interviewed on 30th Jan and was told I’m waitlisted. I was supposed to get a final answer by end of feb, then mid March and they’re now saying end of this month…

Good luck to you and fingers crossed!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending