The Student Room Group

DWP Operational Delivery Leadership HEO - 332920

Might be a long shot but has anyone applied to this campaign?

I just heard back that I am on the reserve list and wanted to find out what the benchmark was to be offered a role :smile:
Reply 1
Hi I also applied and got on the reserve list with a score of 21. What did you score?
Reply 2
Original post by sail999
Hi I also applied and got on the reserve list with a score of 21. What did you score?

I scored similar, 22. Good luck! Let me know if you know what anyone else scored :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by d-m1
I scored similar, 22. Good luck! Let me know if you know what anyone else scored :smile:

Yeah I can't remember if there were three strength questions or 4, if there were 3 feels like it would have been scored out of 29 but I'm not sure
Reply 4
Original post by sail999
Yeah I can't remember if there were three strength questions or 4, if there were 3 feels like it would have been scored out of 29 but I'm not sure

What are strengths scored out of, I thought they’re out of 4.

I think I was only asked 2 strength questions - one for leadership and one for managing a quality service
Reply 5
Original post by d-m1
What are strengths scored out of, I thought they’re out of 4.
I think I was only asked 2 strength questions - one for leadership and one for managing a quality service

I honestly cannot remember, I know a lot of people who have been unsuccessful for the role as there has been a lot of competition
Reply 6
Original post by sail999
I honestly cannot remember, I know a lot of people who have been unsuccessful for the role as there has been a lot of competition

I’m hoping that theyve just put us on reserve and are now matching people to roles, fingers crossed!
Reply 7
Original post by d-m1
I’m hoping that theyve just put us on reserve and are now matching people to roles, fingers crossed!

Yes that's what I was thinking hopefully, let me know if you get offered a role? What were your location preferences?
Reply 8
Original post by sail999
Yes that's what I was thinking hopefully, let me know if you get offered a role? What were your location preferences?

I will do :smile: mine was Birmingham - hbu?

I’m thinking of waiting a month to see what happens, and then emailing asking what position I am in the reserve list
Reply 9
Original post by d-m1
I will do :smile: mine was Birmingham - hbu?
I’m thinking of waiting a month to see what happens, and then emailing asking what position I am in the reserve list
Mine was for Bradford, yeah I was thinking the same about the email. Who knows may hear before then hopefully
Reply 10
Original post by sail999
Mine was for Bradford, yeah I was thinking the same about the email. Who knows may hear before then hopefully

I dropped them an email and they said that they’re unable to tell us our position in the reserve list
I was successful at interview with a score of 24 out of 29.
I am currently going through the pre employment checks.
My choice of location was Nottingham. Well done every one! Seems there were lots of competition!
Reply 12
Original post by jajo1996
My choice of location was Nottingham. Well done every one! Seems there were lots of competition!

Congrats!!!
Reply 13

Have they told you what your role might be?
Original post by d-m1
Have they told you what your role might be?

No. I was hoping someone on here might have heard what role they have been given. Not sure whether to email and ask?
Reply 15
No. I was hoping someone on here might have heard what role they have been given. Not sure whether to email and ask?

Thats surprising that theyre spending their time doing checks when you may decide that you don’t want that role once you find out what it is🤷*♀️

I’m not sure what it could be, I was thinking maybe a few Work Coach team leader roles - but either way at least you know that its a leadership role so have a sense of what the role is :smile:

Have they offered you a specific role or still waiting for it ATM?
Original post by sail999
Have they offered you a specific role or still waiting for it ATM?

They have been in contact! It’s an operation lead role for the decision makers in disability services. They asked me when I can start.
They have been in contact! It’s an operation lead role for the decision makers in disability services. They asked me when I can start.

That's good news, hopefully they'll be offering more roles as well soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending