The Student Room Group

Customer Services Group (EO) - 315941

Has anyone applied for the above yet?

There are 200 posts.

Bedford, Belfast, Cardiff, Dover, Feltham, Harmondsworth, London - 2 Marsham Street (2MS), London - Warehouse K, London - 28 Kirby Street, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Newport (Gwent), Peterborough, Portishead, Portsmouth, Salford, Stoke-on-Trent.

Has anyone been invited for an interview yet?
(edited 6 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by daringlima
Has anyone applied for the above yet?

There are 200 posts.

Bedford, Belfast, Cardiff, Dover, Feltham, Harmondsworth, London - 2 Marsham Street (2MS), London - Warehouse K, London - 28 Kirby Street, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Newport (Gwent), Peterborough, Portishead, Portsmouth, Salford, Stoke-on-Trent.

Has anyone been invited for an interview yet?

I have applied but no interview yet
Reply 2
Original post by Saleha_xo

Same here. When have you applied?
Reply 3

Same with me
Reply 4
Original post by Andreea240
Same here. When have you applied?

I applied late last week, wbu?
Reply 5
I applied late last week, wbu?

On 21st I think, so not a long time ago
Reply 6
Hi I applied for this role pretty much as soon as it was advertised for London and I received an email today that I've been selected for interview - a pre recorded one.
Reply 7
Original post by ChCa89
Hi I applied for this role pretty much as soon as it was advertised for London and I received an email today that I've been selected for interview - a pre recorded one.

Well done! 👏 let us know how it goes
Reply 8
Original post by ChCa89

That’s amazing! Best of luck! Fingers crossed we hear back soon. What London location did you apply for?
Reply 9
That’s amazing! Best of luck! Fingers crossed we hear back soon. What London location did you apply for?

I've applied for Warehouse K in east London. What about you ?
Reply 10

Thank you and good luck to you too. I applied for the previous campaign that was last October for 900 posts also home office customer services but they took a year to offer me the role and do my security clearance only to offer me a role on the other side of London so I thought I'd try this campaign.
Original post by ChCa89
Thank you and good luck to you too. I applied for the previous campaign that was last October for 900 posts also home office customer services but they took a year to offer me the role and do my security clearance only to offer me a role on the other side of London so I thought I'd try this campaign.

Were you on the reserve list for the current role? Just got reserve listed for another role and I’m just wondering how long it usually takes to get an offer or if I will even get one at all.
Reply 12
Original post by Andreea240
Were you on the reserve list for the current role? Just got reserve listed for another role and I’m just wondering how long it usually takes to get an offer or if I will even get one at all.

I applied October 2022 got put on the reserve list in January this year then in June they made me a provisional offer - so 6 months later and in October my vetting cleared. Civil service recruitment can take a long time especially when the campaign is so big.
Reply 13
I applied for 28 Kirby st and I’m also on reserve for another role. I was put on reserve in September so hopefully I’ll get an offer soon.
Reply 14
I applied for 28 Kirby st and I’m also on reserve for another role. I was put on reserve in September so hopefully I’ll get an offer soon.

I hope you are successful in that role and hear something soon.
Reply 15
Anyone heard anything yet?
Reply 16
I applied on Oct 28 and yet to hear anything. I applied for the AO as well.
Reply 17
I've had the link for the interview sent to me on Friday. Hoping to get it done today. I'll try and remember some of the questions if I can and share them :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by ChCa89
I've had the link for the interview sent to me on Friday. Hoping to get it done today. I'll try and remember some of the questions if I can and share them :smile:

Best of luck!! Do you remember what date you initially applied? Just trying to get a timeframe for when we’ll hear back
Reply 19
Original post by ChCa89

So it has been nearly two months from submission to interview invitation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending