The Student Room Group

Higher sqa

I want to crash higher German as my school wants me to pick more subjects so I’m picking a language so it will be easier to focus on my more needed subject than this but my school does not do German what can I do?
Reply 1
Generally speaking - you could do the subject as a consortia. I’m not sure if all schools offer this, but there is an option where you could commute to another school after lunch to do that subject. You would either travel by bus or by a taxi organised by your school. Alternatively, you could pick a different subject which you would be good at/find enjoyable. If you like languages, you could also do French or Spanish. However, I will say that crashing any higher is hard - that being said, pick a subject that you will genuinely enjoy! Good luck :biggrin:
Original post by Userrrr314
I want to crash higher German as my school wants me to pick more subjects so I’m picking a language so it will be easier to focus on my more needed subject than this but my school does not do German what can I do?

Have you looked at YAS ? It’s a open uni for sixth years and I’m pretty sure they do languages 🙂 So you would study online during study or empty periods.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending