The Student Room Group

N5 Computing New

I couldn't seem to find any N5 Computing threads that were recent, so I guess this is one now. Where are you guys getting your revision questions from, the course changed so I can't many good past papers
(Higher) Im just going through SQA past papers on their website and then teacher provided questions. Good luck on your exam!
Reply 2
Nice
Is the jump very big?(From nat5-higher computing)(Original post by FrogTesseract)(Higher) Im just going through SQA past papers on their website and then teacher provided questions. Good luck on your exam!
Original post by Jet2
Nice
Is the jump very big?(From nat5-higher computing)(Original post by FrogTesseract)(Higher) Im just going through SQA past papers on their website and then teacher provided questions. Good luck on your exam!

Not really, if you are good at coding the skills are very easily transferable to Higher. Personally I think the jump from Nat 5 to Higher in computer science is the smallest jump out of all the highers (bearing in mind my best subject is CS so I'll be biased) regardless things like Maths and Physics have much bigger jumps than CS, so no need to worry.

How did your exam go? Mine went kinda bad, SQA made a few mistakes in a question and I spent a bit too long on it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending