The Student Room Group

EPQ - Mental Health

Hello,
I really am passionate about mental health and I want my EPQ to based on it, I wanted to do it about men's mental health but im not sure how to create a title and what question i could use.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
Remember EPQ titles should be some sort of question or debate, which will make it a lot easier to write. For example, ‘Does the existence of gentrification have long term impacts’ would be much easier to write than ‘the impact of gentrification on cities’ (random topic ive just thought of haha)
Think of what aspects of men’s mental health interest you since it’s quite a broad topic, maybe to do with media representing or how to support sufferers, or focus on a particular mental illness. Once you’ve picked this make it into a debate, and remember you can always ask your EPQ supervisor for support
Reply 2
Original post by charves14
Remember EPQ titles should be some sort of question or debate, which will make it a lot easier to write. For example, ‘Does the existence of gentrification have long term impacts’ would be much easier to write than ‘the impact of gentrification on cities’ (random topic ive just thought of haha)
Think of what aspects of men’s mental health interest you since it’s quite a broad topic, maybe to do with media representing or how to support sufferers, or focus on a particular mental illness. Once you’ve picked this make it into a debate, and remember you can always ask your EPQ supervisor for support
yeah ive finally managed to think of something.. i think, "to what extent do gender standards and expectations influence men's mental health in western societies?" :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by charves14
thank you by the way 🫶🫶

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending