The Student Room Group

If i do foundation Chemistry, will it affect me later on in life?

I am struggling in chemistry and my mocks are next week, i am completely unprepared and i am still re teaching myself different topics. I want to do foundation but i feel like it may affect my university entrance or etc.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by geo08
I am struggling in chemistry and my mocks are next week, i am completely unprepared and i am still re teaching myself different topics. I want to do foundation but i feel like it may affect my university entrance or etc.
completely depends on what you want to do for university and if you pass foundation GCSE. Passing foundation is better than failing higher
Original post by geo08
Hi there!

I have to agree with what jilliams44 said below, it is better to pass the foundation than fail the higher!

If you have any idea what you might want to do at university, you could always give them a call and find out whether this is something they would look at! If you wanted to have a chat with someone at UCLan , you can get in contact with us here !

I hope this helps and If you would like to show your support, please consider leaving us your vote for Best Official Rep here: TSR Community Awards 2023: Best Official Rep Award - VOTING NOW OPEN - The Student Room

-Rebecca, UCLan

Quick Reply

Latest