The Student Room Group

GSK / AZ apprenticeship 2024 applicants

hi just wanted to start a discussion for anyone who is applying to an apprenticeship n 2024 so we can help each other out
Reply 1
Original post by Vshdbdvhedb
hi just wanted to start a discussion for anyone who is applying to an apprenticeship n 2024 so we can help each other out

Hi, Have you applied to anything?
I've applied to GSK and AZ
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by ardraanna
Hi, Have you applied to anything?
I've applied to GSK and AZ

hi yes the same companies , have you had any feedback x
Reply 3
Original post by Vshdbdvhedb
hi yes the same companies , have you had any feedback x
Hi, Sorry for late reply. Had mocks. I did all the online tests for both. Waiting for an answer,hopefully gud news. What apprenticeship have you applied for? I applied lab scentist
Hi, Sorry for late reply. Had mocks. I did all the online tests for both. Waiting for an answer,hopefully gud news. What apprenticeship have you applied for? I applied lab scentist
I applied for the same. Are you still waiting for an email back?
When do you think we will hear back?
Original post by Poppyeve29
I applied for the same. Are you still waiting for an email back?
Foe the AZ one I think around mid march or smthn. GSK I have absolutely no idea. No info after I did the tests
Did you guys get into the GSK assessment centre? I got an email last week saying i didn't ;(
Did you guys get into the GSK assessment centre? I got an email last week saying i didn't ;(
I haven't had an email off of them at all yet
Original post by Poppyeve29
I haven't had an email off of them at all yet
Maybe you got further than me and they are still reveiwing. Check your junk/spam folder too, sometimes it gets classified as junk. Good luck
Maybe you got further than me and they are still reveiwing. Check your junk/spam folder too, sometimes it gets classified as junk. Good luck
thankyou! I keep checking both, I'll let you know.
hey guys i did the gsk ac for dts anyone got any offers back?
Original post by jake102:)
hey guys i did the gsk ac for dts anyone got any offers back?

Heyy, for GSK I received an email containing a few questions about my resume information after completing an online job simulation, and now I'm waiting for further instructions. Do you know if they call candidates to the office for an assessment centre, or is it done online?
Original post by mabelbartu
Heyy, for GSK I received an email containing a few questions about my resume information after completing an online job simulation, and now I'm waiting for further instructions. Do you know if they call candidates to the office for an assessment centre, or is it done online?

well for me it was online
Original post by jake102:)
well for me it was online

Could you share with me what was in the assessment center if you remember?
I got an invite to interview at astrazeneca. any tips for the group discussion or interveiw?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending