The Student Room Group

GSK written assesment/interview stage

Hi!
I've applied to a placement at GSK for 2024-2025 and am now at the written assessment/interview stage. I was wondering if anyone has done this in the past and knows if it is purely a written assessment or if it also incorperates videoed answers as well.

in the email I got it says that it is a written assessment but they provide a link to a video by the company hosting the assessment that introduces what it is about and it shows that it is a video recorded interview answering written questions? but when i go to thee GSK website to look at the application stages it describes the written assessment as 5 questions with no time limit.

just would like to know exactly what I'm getting into before i start the exam, any info would be appreciated thanks!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've solved this now! 7 written response, 5 multiple choice and 2 multiple selections. no camera recorded responses.
Reply 2
Original post by Spelunker
I've solved this now! 7 written response, 5 multiple choice and 2 multiple selections. no camera recorded responses.

Hey! Even i got the written assessment invite. Do you know what kind of questions they ask?
Reply 3
Original post by CRYSTALND
Hey! Even i got the written assessment invite. Do you know what kind of questions they ask?

they mainly want to know about who you are as a person and your motivations, also why you chose the placement.
Reply 4
(Original post by Spelunker)they mainly want to know about who you are as a person and your motivations, also why you chose the placement.
oh thank you! did you finish it?
Reply 5
(Original post by Spelunker)they mainly want to know about who you are as a person and your motivations, also why you chose the placement.
oh thank you! did you finish it?

yeah but it took me the whole day instead of the recommended 45 minutes 🙃
Reply 6
yeah but it took me the whole day instead of the recommended 45 minutes 🙃

Oh wow! must have been tiring. were there any questions that caught you off gaurd?
Reply 7
Oh wow! must have been tiring. were there any questions that caught you off gaurd?

they were all pretty standard, but there was one where I couldn't think of a skill I had learned outside of school :s-smilie: other than that I think it was ok
Reply 8
How quickly did you get the invite to the written assessment stage? I did my world of gsk on Saturday
hi, i am just about to do my world of gsk for a science placement.

what sort of questions was on it? how did you prepare?
Reply 10
Original post by suzy66
How quickly did you get the invite to the written assessment stage? I did my world of gsk on Saturday

it was about 2 or 3 days later
Reply 11
Original post by Tigerlilly1717
hi, i am just about to do my world of gsk for a science placement.

what sort of questions was on it? how did you prepare?

I didn't prepare a lot. mainly brushed up on my CV and wrote down all the experience I've done relative to the role. I also completed all the modules on the GSK connectr site and that really helped too.
Reply 12
it was about 2 or 3 days later

Just got my written assessment through. How long do you think we’ll wait to see if weve gotten an interview?
Reply 13
Original post by goldsmsr
Just got my written assessment through. How long do you think we’ll wait to see if weve gotten an interview?

I think they said its in October. maybe after the application deadline passes?
Reply 14
I think they said its in October. maybe after the application deadline passes?

Thanks 😊
Reply 15

have you received an interview yet?
Reply 16
Original post by eniale10
have you received an interview yet?

No nothing yet, you?
Reply 17
No nothing yet, you?

no nothing as well
Reply 18
We should probably hear from them about the roles whose deadline was the 4th of October soon. All the best everyone. Let us know if any of you hear from them about the written interview. Thanks
Feeling a bit worried about the written interview because it took me much longer than 35 mins to complete. Do you guys think they secretly time it or no?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending