The Student Room Group

GSK Industrial Placement 2023-2024

Hey I was wondering if anyone else has applied for a placement with GSK for the 2023/2024 academic year?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hey, I applied too and got a mail saying I passed the online assessment, what's next? ad what about you?
Reply 2
Hi, I’ve passed the world of GSK Assesment too and have been asked to fill in the written application.
What placement(s) have you applied for?

Original post by DR224
hey, I applied too and got a mail saying I passed the online assessment, what's next? ad what about you?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
Original post by AD4609
Hi, I’ve passed the world of GSK Assesment too and have been asked to fill in the written application.
What placement(s) have you applied for?

I applied for computational scientist position.you? When did you receive the mail saying to fill the written form as in how long after you passed the online assessment?
Reply 4
Original post by DR224
I applied for computational scientist position.you? When did you receive the mail saying to fill the written form as in how long after you passed the online assessment?

I’ve applied to biological sciences, patient focused development, medical affairs and associate clinical developmental scientist.
I got the email one day after I passed the online Assesment but I haven’t received the questions yet
Reply 5
Original post by AD4609
I’ve applied to biological sciences, patient focused development, medical affairs and associate clinical developmental scientist.
I got the email one day after I passed the online Assesment but I haven’t received the questions yet

oh okay I think the next step is the interview as per their hiring process. let me know if you get any updates. all the best! also where else have you applied and did you get any placements?
Reply 6
hey, I have gotten the written application mail too today, hopefully we get the questions soon!!
Reply 7
Original post by DR224
oh okay I think the next step is the interview as per their hiring process. let me know if you get any updates. all the best! also where else have you applied and did you get any placements?

I haven’t really applied to anywhere else yet
Reply 8
Original post by DR224
hey, I have gotten the written application mail too today, hopefully we get the questions soon!!

Good luck to you!
Reply 9
Original post by AD4609

Hey, I've also applied for medical affairs and pharmaceutical science.
Reply 10
Original post by TX27
Hey, I've also applied for medical affairs and pharmaceutical science.

Hey, how's your application going?
Reply 11
Original post by DR224

Seems like we’ll be getting the questions some time next week
Reply 12
Original post by AD4609
Seems like we’ll be getting the questions some time next week

yeah I got that mail too
Reply 13
hey, I have completed the written application, what about you?
Reply 14
Original post by DR224

I haven’t had a chance to do it yet, I’m waiting on a laptop which was meant to be delivered today.
Reply 15
okay all the best!!

Original post by AD4609
I haven’t had a chance to do it yet, I’m waiting on a laptop which was meant to be delivered today.
Reply 16
Original post by DR224
okay all the best!!

Thank you :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by DR224

I just completed all my written applications today. I'm thinking we'll probably hear from them by mid October
Reply 18
yeah, I mailed them, and they said you'll get your results 7- 14 days after the role closes which is Oct 14.
Reply 19
Original post by AD4609
I just completed all my written applications today. I'm thinking we'll probably hear from them by mid October

Heyyyy, I got invited to the virtual interview!!! What about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending