The Student Room Group

Can I get into oxford medicine with all 7s?

Context I go to an extremely underperforming school on the verge of being shut down and I live in a deprived area. ATM I'm working at 2 high 7s then rest of my subjects 8s and 9s but because of my crappy school we won't finish the syllabus In time for exams. So if I end up getting all 7s, will i be able to get into Oxford as I heard they shortlist based on gcse grades?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Context I go to an extremely underperforming school on the verge of being shut down and I live in a deprived area. ATM I'm working at 2 high 7s then rest of my subjects 8s and 9s but because of my crappy school we won't finish the syllabus In time for exams. So if I end up getting all 7s, will i be able to get into Oxford as I heard they shortlist based on gcse grades?

Oxford takes into account the context! So those grades are great given your context. A level grades matter more and the interview does too!
Original post by Anonymous #1

those grades are fine
Reply 3
Original post by HappyPenguin2121
those grades are fine

I won't get those grades in my real gcses though so I'm looking at 7s and if I'm lucky maybe an 8

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending