The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

When is an offer holder day at Kingston university?

When is an offer holder day at Kingston university in 2024? I got a place and want to attend this event but I don’t know when this takes place
Hi @Anonymous #1,

Our Offer Holder Day's are taking place on the 9th of March and 10th of April 2024. These are exclusive events just for our Offer Holders so you'll receive an email invitation. Be sure to check your spam and if you're having trouble locating your invitation, email [email protected] and they can look into it for you.

Let me know if you have any more questions 😊
Hristiana (Kingston Rep)
(edited 2 months ago)
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Original post by Kingston Reps
Hi @Anonymous #1,

Our Offer Holder Day's are taking place on the 9th of March and 10th of April 2024. These are exclusive events just for our Offer Holders so you'll receive an email invitation. Be sure to check your spam and if you're having trouble locating your invitation, email [email protected] and they can look into it for you.

Let me know if you have any more questions 😊
Hristiana (Kingston Rep)

Thank you for letting me know:smile: I haven't received an invitation yet, does this mean I will be invited to the event in April?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Thank you for letting me know:smile: I haven't received an invitation yet, does this mean I will be invited to the event in April?
Hi there,

Yes this could mean that you are. If you would like to come on the earlier date or are unsure about if you will be invited I would recommend emailing in just to follow up and show your interest.

We look forward to seeing you!

-Yasmin (Kingston Rep)
Reply 4
Original post by Kingston Reps
Hi there,

Yes this could mean that you are. If you would like to come on the earlier date or are unsure about if you will be invited I would recommend emailing in just to follow up and show your interest.

We look forward to seeing you!

-Yasmin (Kingston Rep)

Thank you!😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending