The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

What is your conditional offer for chemical engineering?

I just got an offer from chemical engineering, my predicted grade is A*A*A and I got a conditional offer A*A*A*, I gonna cryyyy!!!
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
I just got an offer from chemical engineering, my predicted grade is A*A*A and I got a conditional offer A*A*A*, I gonna cryyyy!!!

Where from?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Ajdj12
Where from?

Imperial
yeah, I think the majority of people get that offer; only the minority of people taking 3 a levels get the A*A*A offer (people that had/have extenuating circumstances, people that go to a below average comprehensive state school and people that are eligible for contextual offers).
at least you got an offer

That’s amazing congrats!!
Kinda wish I applied to imperial. I applied to Manchester for chem eng very last minute as I did a swap from chemistry to chem eng.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #3
That’s amazing congrats!!
Kinda wish I applied to imperial. I applied to Manchester for chem eng very last minute as I did a swap from chemistry to chem eng.

Thanks!! Manchester is not bad but I prefer london, I didn’t apply for it and i regret now:frown:
Original post by AnANnnnn
Thanks!! Manchester is not bad but I prefer london, I didn’t apply for it and i regret now:frown:

Why do you regret it?

I got my offer nearly 2 weeks ago but UCAS hasn’t updated yet.
I’m really scared they drop 3A*s and an A.
I saw somewhere it could be that.
Original post by CurtisLee0617
I got my offer nearly 2 weeks ago but UCAS hasn’t updated yet.
I’m really scared they drop 3A*s and an A.
I saw somewhere it could be that.

it will probably be A*A*AA

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending