The Student Room Group

Gcse and university

Hello everyone,

I am currently doing accounting level 3 with gcse English and I got email from university asking that if I am going any other subject alongside AAT accounting Level 3 and should I tell university about my predicted English grade?
Thank you
Original post by kbsimran
Hello everyone,

I am currently doing accounting level 3 with gcse English and I got email from university asking that if I am going any other subject alongside AAT accounting Level 3 and should I tell university about my predicted English grade?
Thank you

Did you apply via UCAS? In the Education section of your UCAS application did you provide details of all your qualifications (past and pending) from secondary school onward? If so (which is what you're required to do), then they already know you're taking GCSE English, and your referee will already have provided them with a predicted grade,
Reply 2
Thank you so much for your reply, yes I did apply through UCAS but unfortunately I forgot to add my current subject accounting level 3 and my English retake. But I email the university about my accounting level 3 course.
Original post by kbsimran
Thank you so much for your reply, yes I did apply through UCAS but unfortunately I forgot to add my current subject accounting level 3 and my English retake. But I email the university about my accounting level 3 course.

UCAS have an on-line Qualification Amendment Form which you can use for this sort of thing, as it updates all the university to which you've applied in one go.

Quick Reply

Latest