The Student Room Group

Do I still have a chance of getting into glasgow uni for Scott’s Law?

Hey, so I just heard back from my Lnat score and got a 13/42 which I am devastated about and I’m just wondering if I would still have a chance of getting into Glasgow Uni? I got 4 As at higher last year and I am predicted 2 As at higher and 2 As at advanced higher this year, I also am a young career which means I come under different entry requirements and I am dyslexic. I am desperate to stay home in Glasgow, as it’s the only Uni in Glasgow that doesn’t have math as a needed requirement (although it’s preferred) to apply. Any ideas ??
Reply 1
Original post by nenemacker
Hey, so I just heard back from my Lnat score and got a 13/42 which I am devastated about and I’m just wondering if I would still have a chance of getting into Glasgow Uni? I got 4 As at higher last year and I am predicted 2 As at higher and 2 As at advanced higher this year, I also am a young career which means I come under different entry requirements and I am dyslexic. I am desperate to stay home in Glasgow, as it’s the only Uni in Glasgow that doesn’t have math as a needed requirement (although it’s preferred) to apply. Any ideas ??

Think your highers would be adjusted as your a carer and you have good grades anyway but I don’t think they make any allowances for lnat score , if you google contextual booklet for 2024 for Glasgow there’s a table that says what adjustments they would make but says additional satisfactory lnat score but you never know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending