The Student Room Group

glasgow uni (LAW) rejections?

Just wondering if anyones been rejected for Law at Glasgow Uni yet - I'm seeing quite a few people getting offers and I'm more than sure I'll be rejected, just wanted to know if anyone else is in that position?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fefhghjhbdsxcc
Just wondering if anyones been rejected for Law at Glasgow Uni yet - I'm seeing quite a few people getting offers and I'm more than sure I'll be rejected, just wanted to know if anyone else is in that position?
Hi, I've still yet to hear back from Glasgow. Got 4As and a B in my highers last year + 24 in the LNAT. Just keeping my fingers crossed, still very early days! What are your stats?
Original post by user123654798
Hi, I've still yet to hear back from Glasgow. Got 4As and a B in my highers last year + 24 in the LNAT. Just keeping my fingers crossed, still very early days! What are your stats?
those are wonderful stats- i got AAAAB higher and am predicted AA advanced higher and a A at higher but i got a shocking 15 on my lnat so i don’t know
I have only seen two people on here get offers for Scot’s law at Glasgow
Original post by Hopefulug
I have only seen two people on here get offers for Scot’s law at Glasgow
I’ve applied for common law idk if that will make much of a difference

hey! I also applied to Glasgow common law and got an offer in early jan, just wanted to let you know that there’s legit nothing to worry about! I also got a bad LNAT score, but I don’t think that would affect your overall application too much (& according to people clearly Glasgow won’t be as harsh as the other unis are on the LNAT) the entry requirement is AAA and looking at your stats I’d say you have a great shot at getting an offer! Good luck and keep your hopes high! :smile:
Original post by Jenna Hansley
hey! I also applied to Glasgow common law and got an offer in early jan, just wanted to let you know that there’s legit nothing to worry about! I also got a bad LNAT score, but I don’t think that would affect your overall application too much (& according to people clearly Glasgow won’t be as harsh as the other unis are on the LNAT) the entry requirement is AAA and looking at your stats I’d say you have a great shot at getting an offer! Good luck and keep your hopes high! :smile:
oh that’s amazing! congratulations on your offer - that feels so good to hear !
Reply 7
Applied Scots law. Nothing yet. 24 in my LNAT just need an answer
Original post by Kiki29
Applied Scots law. Nothing yet. 24 in my LNAT just need an answer
That’s a great LNAT score! What were your grades last year?
Still waiting on an offer here! Should hopefully be coming soon. Hang tight! x
Original post by emiliaonair
Still waiting on an offer here! Should hopefully be coming soon. Hang tight! x
me too the wait is killing me! would you mind sharing your stats?
me too the wait is killing me! would you mind sharing your stats?
5As at Higher and 27 in the LNAT :smile:
Hi, does anyone know how to confirm if glasgow have recieved LNAT scores, got a 29 but have had a mare with them being able to view my grades so want to ensure they can see LNAT
Original post by anonymous8876
Hi, does anyone know how to confirm if glasgow have recieved LNAT scores, got a 29 but have had a mare with them being able to view my grades so want to ensure they can see LNAT
if you put your UCAS ID number thing into the pearson LNAT site when you applied you should be fine!
if you put your UCAS ID number thing into the pearson LNAT site when you applied you should be fine!
that’s the problem, i didn’t 😆i filled it in after i got my results when i saw the reminder to log in to check, so although it’s all filled in now but i want to like make sure that they have it
those are wonderful stats- i got AAAAB higher and am predicted AA advanced higher and a A at higher but i got a shocking 15 on my lnat so i don’t know
literally in the same position!! I got AAAAB and 16 in my LNAT, as well as being predicted AA in my adv highers and AA in my two other highers. I’m so nervous that I will be rejected, I’m praying for an offer. It’s my dream uni…
Original post by maria16428
literally in the same position!! I got AAAAB and 16 in my LNAT, as well as being predicted AA in my adv highers and AA in my two other highers. I’m so nervous that I will be rejected, I’m praying for an offer. It’s my dream uni…
literally me too! did you apply for common or scots law?
literally me too! did you apply for common or scots law?
scot’s law and i just found out i got rejected tho !! literally just yesterday! :frown:
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by maria16428
scot’s law and i just found out i got rejected tho !! literally just yesterday! :frown:
i’m so sorry!! we’re you contextual?
Original post by user123654798
Wait what’s the LNAT ? I’m in S5 and want to do law at Glasgow but have never of this before ????:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending