The Student Room Group

Leicester University Medicine GCSE’s

I saw the cutoff was 59.5/64 for Leicester medicine this year. I think this is weighted 50% gcses and 50% ucat.
I achieved GCSE’s 988888877. This gave me a score of 24/32, meaning to even reach 59.5 I would need a UCAT score over what is even stated on the website. Have I added this up wrong and are my GCSE’s strong enough for leicester medicine?
Original post by frankocean17
I saw the cutoff was 59.5/64 for Leicester medicine this year. I think this is weighted 50% gcses and 50% ucat.
I achieved GCSE’s 988888877. This gave me a score of 24/32, meaning to even reach 59.5 I would need a UCAT score over what is even stated on the website. Have I added this up wrong and are my GCSE’s strong enough for leicester medicine?

Hi! I got 2520 in my UCAT and a score of 25 for this. I got a score of 28/32 for my GCSEs making my total score 53/64. I applied this year and got invited to interview in January!
Reply 2
Original post by frankocean17

That was for last year's entry, when they score 8s and 9s the same. This year, they have changed the scoring and they get different points and the cut off seems to be much lower. The official one will be published towards the end of the cycle

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending