The Student Room Group

Bristol MMI interview - veterinary

Hi, iv applied for veterinary science at Bristol and have been offered a MMI interview there. Could anyone help me with what I should expect and any advice on how to prepare?
I don’t have advice as I’ve never done an MMI but that’s interesting as Bristol don’t regularly interview for the vet course. Did you apply for the 5 year course? Or have any other special circumstances that mean they want to interview?
Original post by kbickley
Hi, iv applied for veterinary science at Bristol and have been offered a MMI interview there. Could anyone help me with what I should expect and any advice on how to prepare?
Bristol 5 year doesn’t do interviews unless in special circumstances so because of its rarity it’s hard to know what to expect. Unless it’s gateway as the Bristol veterinary gateway does interviews
Reply 3
Original post by RambleAmple
I don’t have advice as I’ve never done an MMI but that’s interesting as Bristol don’t regularly interview for the vet course. Did you apply for the 5 year course? Or have any other special circumstances that mean they want to interview?
Hi, iv applied for the gateway course which requires a interview.
Reply 4
Original post by rrstar
Bristol 5 year doesn’t do interviews unless in special circumstances so because of its rarity it’s hard to know what to expect. Unless it’s gateway as the Bristol veterinary gateway does interviews
Hi, yes its the gateway that iv applied for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending