The Student Room Group

what a levels to study law?

Hi everyone,
I am year 12 studying sociology a level, criminology and psychology a level. I have been wanting to go in the direction of forensic psychology for a while but recently I have been having thoughts about going into criminal law. Would I be able to study law with these a levels?
You would be able to study law yes
Original post by grovestilly
Hi everyone,
I am year 12 studying sociology a level, criminology and psychology a level. I have been wanting to go in the direction of forensic psychology for a while but recently I have been having thoughts about going into criminal law. Would I be able to study law with these a levels?

yes perfect! i thought you wanted a level recommendations but all these subjects - absolutely amazing (good choice!) i do both psychology and sociology (AQA) - let me know if you have any questions! good luck with your career ambitions @grovestilly :biggrin:
also @grovestilly if you haven't already, i recommend creating a 'grow your grades' blog/diary where you can let the TSR community know about how your studies have been going! more information here: Grow Your Grades 2023 - 2024! - The Student Room but i hope year 12 is going well so far :biggrin:! emmanuella ❤️
Reply 4
Original post by AmIReallyHere
You would be able to study law yes

Thankl you!!
Reply 5
Original post by emm4nuella
yes perfect! i thought you wanted a level recommendations but all these subjects - absolutely amazing (good choice!) i do both psychology and sociology (AQA) - let me know if you have any questions! good luck with your career ambitions @grovestilly :biggrin:

Thank you so much!!
Reply 6
Original post by emm4nuella
also @grovestilly if you haven't already, i recommend creating a 'grow your grades' blog/diary where you can let the TSR community know about how your studies have been going! more information here: Grow Your Grades 2023 - 2024! - The Student Room but i hope year 12 is going well so far :biggrin:! emmanuella ❤️

Ohhhh I will have a look at it. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest