The Student Room Group
School of Oriental and African Studies
London

soas unconditional

hi :smile: i've applied to soas for a course with BBB (thats what my offer is) and i'm predicted A*A*B. is there any way i can make my offer unconditional? like do soas offer "unconditional if you make us your firm" like some other unis do? just wondering for my peace of mind lol
Original post by Anonymous
hi :smile: i've applied to soas for a course with BBB (thats what my offer is) and i'm predicted A*A*B. is there any way i can make my offer unconditional? like do soas offer "unconditional if you make us your firm" like some other unis do? just wondering for my peace of mind lol

Which unis offer "unconditional if you make us your firm"? (I don't mean which unis did in the past before UCAS told them to stop; I mean which still do.)

I don't know any unis in the UK which which will make you an unconditional offer based upon predicted grades - regardless of whether or not you firm them.
School of Oriental and African Studies
London
Original post by Anonymous

As alluded to above, unconditional offers are now normally only given to those who have already achieved their qualifications.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending