The Student Room Group

RAF

I’m 16 and I want to be a PTI in the RAF but I’m confused if I would do the 2 days at the school of physical training as it says I would have to give a 5 minute presentation and show motor skills in different sports but I do not have a lot of experience in these things as I am only 16 and have not completed any sport courses so I’m wondering if I still go to the school of physical training during my interview process as I would not have enough experience to complete the tasks
Reply 1
Original post by Amberssss
I’m 16 and I want to be a PTI in the RAF but I’m confused if I would do the 2 days at the school of physical training as it says I would have to give a 5 minute presentation and show motor skills in different sports but I do not have a lot of experience in these things as I am only 16 and have not completed any sport courses so I’m wondering if I still go to the school of physical training during my interview process as I would not have enough experience to complete the tasks
What’s ur fitness like?
Original post by Dom9908
What’s ur fitness like?

I am also 16 hoping to join the RAF PTI, i've been training hard on pull ups, running and pushups. However i heard only around 3 people get selected is that correct anyone? Also I am a keen basketball player who has played an National league level, how much help is that? Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending