The Student Room Group

Help needed!

I would like to join the RAF one day in the near future but I have a slight issue which is my fitness. If anyone has been in a similar position before please could you point me in the right direction in what to do as this is what I have set my goals on.
Thanks, Phil
Reply 1
Just look on the RAF Recruitment website and under any of the roles you'll find the fitness requirements and a 12-week programme to follow to get you through the test.
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
Just look on the RAF Recruitment website and under any of the roles you'll find the fitness requirements and a 12-week programme to follow to get you through the test.

Thank you Surnia, I have taken a look but I don't think it could help me but I will keep it in mind. Like I said previously thank you for the advice.
Reply 3
Original post by Rebelleader27
Thank you Surnia, I have taken a look but I don't think it could help me but I will keep it in mind. Like I said previously thank you for the advice.

If you don't think a fitness programme tailored to the RAF will help, what are you looking for?
Reply 4
Hello, I am currently in the RAF. Fitness isn't too big of a deal because you sit in a plane all day, therefore jogging is not necessary as you can fly.

Quick Reply

Latest