The Student Room Group

Alevel art (artwork returns)

Hi I studied Alevel art last year and obviously had to hand in my art work for the exams to be graded. I finished my course in June last year and still have not heard from my college about when I can come and collect my artwork. I was wondering If other art students have had their work returned yet or if there’s a specified date of collection? I’ve tried contacting my college but the art department keeps sending me to voicemail and my emails have been ignored.
I went and got mine in December. But I did contact the college; they didn't contact me. If you can't send a voicemail, try emailing your art teacher via the main office.
Contact them, art programmes have a habit of just getting rid of work if they haven’t given it out. Id give them a call and ask directly when it would be suitable for you to come and collect your work
Original post by Autumn223
Contact them, art programmes have a habit of just getting rid of work if they haven’t given it out. Id give them a call and ask directly when it would be suitable for you to come and collect your work
This is what I did. I needed some of the work for a portfolio anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest