The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

The Get Into Teaching Adviser service

Hello!

I’m Tom, a qualified teacher of Physical Education with just shy of 15 years experience in both Primary and Secondary; including Middle Leadership and SEND.

All of this experience I now bring to the wonderful (and FREE!) Get Into Teaching service, as an Explore Teaching Adviser. Every adviser is a qualified, experienced former teacher, and we help aspiring teachers to consider what a teaching career might entail, and to discover if teaching is for them. We guide and support you through the whole process, which initially might be to gain a little bit of classroom experience (either voluntarily or in the form of a paid Teaching Internship*) - enabling you to make informed choices and decisions - to helping you to research the right teacher training course for you, write a personal statement, submit an application, and prepare for interviews.

You can request an adviser by clicking here or by visiting the main page of the Get Into Teaching website.

I wish you all the very best in your pursuit of an enjoyable and fulfilling career in teaching.

Tom

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending