The Student Room Group

Glasgow School of Art Interviews 2024

Hi all!
I’ve seen lots of new posts asking for interview advice, as a lot of people have recently heard back from GSA about interviews if they haven’t had them already. I thought we could make a chain of information to help each other!

So if you’ve had your interview, it would be fantastic to hear about how it went, what they asked etc., and if you haven’t had it yet let us know!

I have an interview for BA Interaction Design on 11th March, fingers crossed! If anyone else is applying for a design course let me know ❤️ Good luck everyone!
Original post by pinkapoppy
So if you’ve had your interview, it would be fantastic to hear about how it went, what they asked etc., and if you haven’t had it yet let us know!

Please note that it is against TSR rules to share details of interview questions as it gives an unfair advantage to those who follow. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by normaw

Please note that it is against TSR rules to share details of interview questions as it gives an unfair advantage to those who follow. :smile:

Ah thank you, I had no idea! I’ll see if I can get this thread removed then
Ah thank you, I had no idea! I’ll see if I can get this thread removed then

There's no need to delete the thread as you can share thoughts on how interviews went - just not the questions. Just edit your OP to reflect that. :smile:
Reply 4
Hi all!
I’ve seen lots of new posts asking for interview advice, as a lot of people have recently heard back from GSA about interviews if they haven’t had them already. I thought we could make a chain of information to help each other!

I have an interview for BA Interaction Design on 11th March, fingers crossed! If anyone else is applying for a design course let me know ❤️ Good luck everyone!
I also applied for a design course, but I haven`t heard back yet☹️ Fingers crossed tho! And of course the best of luck with your upcoming interview, I hope it goes well!!!
Reply 5
Original post by mateirr
Hi all!

I also applied for a design course, but I haven`t heard back yet☹️ Fingers crossed tho! And of course the best of luck with your upcoming interview, I hope it goes well!!!

Ahhh which course?
I hope you hear back soon 🤞
I've applied for interaction design and haven't heard anything back yet :erm:
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 7
Original post by alinemoroz
I've applied for interaction design and haven't heard anything back yet :erm:

oh awesome!! can i message you? you’re the only other person i’ve met who’s applied to interaction design, it’d be nice to chat

i would email them to check, because my interaction design interview is this week and when they invited me to interview, all the time slots were for this week - so definitely check! they responded to my email within a couple days so it should be quite fast
oh awesome!! can i message you? you’re the only other person i’ve met who’s applied to interaction design, it’d be nice to chat
i would email them to check, because my interaction design interview is this week and when they invited me to interview, all the time slots were for this week - so definitely check! they responded to my email within a couple days so it should be quite fast
Feeling super anxious now! What if they haven't contacted me because I'm not good enough? 😰 Anyway, I've just emailed Paul (he gave me his card at the open day and said we could email him for anything). Let's see what he says.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 9
Original post by alinemoroz
Feeling super anxious now! What if they haven't contacted me because I'm not good enough? 😰 Anyway, I've just emailed Paul (he gave me his card at the open day and said we could email him for anything). Let's see what he says.

i’m sure it’s just a mistake, they said that pretty much everyone would get an interview so there might be another set of interviews or something

Quick Reply

Latest