The Student Room Group

King's College and CUHK - English Law and Hong Kong Law

Hello! I applied to the LLB-JD and have yet to receive an interview invite. Anybody with a similar experience? Please let me know! I do not know a single person who also applied to this course!
Reply 1
I received an interview invitation yesterday!
Reply 2
Original post by tsr09834
Congratulations! May I ask for your stats?

I was rejected from the program, but I got into the normal LLB! Quite happy with this outcome, as I would have preferred either. Good luck for your interview!
Reply 3
Original post by ivyzzhang
Congratulations! May I ask for your stats?
I was rejected from the program, but I got into the normal LLB! Quite happy with this outcome, as I would have preferred either. Good luck for your interview!
Thank You! I am predicted a 45 in the IB
Just wondering if your normal offer came at the same of the rejection of Eng Law and HK Law. May I ask your stats?
Reply 5
Original post by giant-wong
Just wondering if your normal offer came at the same of the rejection of Eng Law and HK Law. May I ask your stats?
Yes, the day they rejected me from the dual degree, they gave me an offer for the normal LLB. I have a 40/45 IB predicted and a 27 LNAT.
Original post by ivyzzhang
Yes, the day they rejected me from the dual degree, they gave me an offer for the normal LLB. I have a 40/45 IB predicted and a 27 LNAT.
Congratulations on being accepted into regular KCL LLB. Prestigious program indeed. btw, are you home or international student?
Reply 7
Hi thank you!! I am international :smile:
Original post by giant-wong
Congratulations on being accepted into regular KCL LLB. Prestigious program indeed. btw, are you home or international student?
Original post by tsr09834

Hi there what do you do to prepare for the interview as I have mine soon and I’m unsure what to really prepare! Any help/tips would be appreciated x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending