The Student Room Group

Apply abroad and then what after?

I was considering studying dentistry in Plovdiv, Bulgaria, after reviewing mixed opinions on some old threads, prompting me to start a new discussion. My primary concern is job prospects upon returning to the UK. I'm contemplating joining the RAF as a dental officer, despite concerns about the quality of the degree. However, I understand that completing the ORE should equate my qualifications with UK standards. I plan to stay informed about developments in the UK dental field. I'm curious if this path will be problematic or if it will be fine as long as I complete my ORE.
Original post by noxislost
I was considering studying dentistry in Plovdiv, Bulgaria, after reviewing mixed opinions on some old threads, prompting me to start a new discussion. My primary concern is job prospects upon returning to the UK. I'm contemplating joining the RAF as a dental officer, despite concerns about the quality of the degree. However, I understand that completing the ORE should equate my qualifications with UK standards. I plan to stay informed about developments in the UK dental field. I'm curious if this path will be problematic or if it will be fine as long as I complete my ORE.

Have you seen the following thread:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7332096

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest