The Student Room Group

Business degree exams?

I’m currently in Year 12 studying Alevel Business, Maths, Accounting and Economics and I wish to study for a Business degree at university. Is there any exams that I should be preparing to take right now? I’ve just found out about the GMAT exam but I am unsure about if I need to take it.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by dilakcha
I’m currently in Year 12 studying Alevel Business, Maths, Accounting and Economics and I wish to study for a Business degree at university. Is there any exams that I should be preparing to take right now? I’ve just found out about the GMAT exam but I am unsure about if I need to take it.
Hello there,

You won't need to take the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test), which is typically required for admission to postgraduate business programs, such as MBA (Master of Business Administration) courses. For undergraduate admissions in the UK, universities usually assess applicants based on their A-level results and other relevant qualifications. However, it's crucial to check the specific entry requirements for the Business degree programs you're interested in. These requirements may include certain A-level subjects and grades.

Cheers,
Shri (MSc International Business Student).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending