The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

CAS letter

Hi!
I'd like to know when the September 2023 entry CAS procces is to start in MMU. As far as I am concrned the uni is to commence it in April, however, I haven't received any letter or notification yet. I am an international srudent, so I'm worried about my visa application as receiving it in my country takes a long time...
Original post by Scarlett_001
Hi!
I'd like to know when the September 2023 entry CAS procces is to start in MMU. As far as I am concrned the uni is to commence it in April, however, I haven't received any letter or notification yet. I am an international srudent, so I'm worried about my visa application as receiving it in my country takes a long time...

Hi Scarlett_001

CAS applications can be started no earlier than 6 months before the start date of the course, therefore, our admissions team will contact all applicants who are eligible for a CAS in due course. In the meantime, if you haven't done so already you may start to prepare by: · accepting your offer and meeting any offer conditions stated in your letter, · paying your study deposit once your offer is unconditional, and understanding the financial evidence for your Student Visa application.

If you need an update in regards to CAS please contact the admissions team for your course and they will be able to get you an update. You can find our admissions contact details here: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/manchester-met-admissions

Carly :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending