The Student Room Group

I need help with my nea pls!

I have a draft submission due today and I can’t decide on a topic to base my investigation on. I am currently in the meadows in Notts and I thought about writing how it’s regeneration has impacted its stores of carbon but I don’t know if this will be good since I couldn’t find any solid sources talking about the regenration of Nottingham or its local stores of carbon and I feel like data collection could be a lil tuff. My uncle suggested studying how Nottinghams plans of making it carbon neutral have affected the meadows. But i am also not too sure about that. Does anyone know how to guide me on this? Any help would be appreciated!
Original post by Courtney Geddert
I have a draft submission due today and I can’t decide on a topic to base my investigation on. I am currently in the meadows in Notts and I thought about writing how it’s regeneration has impacted its stores of carbon but I don’t know if this will be good since I couldn’t find any solid sources talking about the regenration of Nottingham or its local stores of carbon and I feel like data collection could be a lil tuff. My uncle suggested studying how Nottinghams plans of making it carbon neutral have affected the meadows. But i am also not too sure about that. Does anyone know how to guide me on this? Any help would be appreciated!
Hi! I'm a year 13 and just received an A* on my NEA and would be happy to help you!
Have you tried contacting the council or requesting information that way? That's a great thing to write about in your data collection if you manage it. A few people from my class contacted the council of the Welsh town we visited and I organised a visit to an archive. Usually methods of data collection like that can get you really helpful data and interesting things to write about in your methods section.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending