The Student Room Group

Geography AQA NEA Human Topic Help!!

I'm currently doing my NEA with little preparation from teachers.

I was wondering whether anyone could help me with a question based on what I've already collected data for (as I feel my current thing is too broad/too difficult to pinpoint).
I'm currently doing the relationship between land use and inequalities in my town, sampling 6 diff areas based off of a map of multiple deprivation.
The data I have so far is tallies of housing types up one road in each area, EQIs and I tried a land use but all areas are very residential so it hasn't rlly worked.
I was going to look at housing prices in relation to distances from schools, amenities, centre of town, accessibility to public transport, etc., but it all seems like too much and I'm struggling to focus on one thing.
Pls help!! I'm aiming for an A* currently but I'm rlly worried this is going to drag me down.
Original post by Jufflecake
I'm currently doing my NEA with little preparation from teachers.

I was wondering whether anyone could help me with a question based on what I've already collected data for (as I feel my current thing is too broad/too difficult to pinpoint).
I'm currently doing the relationship between land use and inequalities in my town, sampling 6 diff areas based off of a map of multiple deprivation.
The data I have so far is tallies of housing types up one road in each area, EQIs and I tried a land use but all areas are very residential so it hasn't rlly worked.
I was going to look at housing prices in relation to distances from schools, amenities, centre of town, accessibility to public transport, etc., but it all seems like too much and I'm struggling to focus on one thing.
Pls help!! I'm aiming for an A* currently but I'm rlly worried this is going to drag me down.

Does ____ have a strong sense of place
Is globalisation having a positive or negative effect on ____’s sense of place
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending