The Student Room Group

BNY Mellon Degree Apprenticeship 2024

Has anyone got a response from BNY Mellon?
I've applied in January and was supposed to be contacted in late January but never did.
Reply 1
no. still awaiting a response from them. have you had any updates on your application?
anyone have any updates here? i applied to global markets, had an interview and never heard back
Original post by jayking382
anyone have any updates here? i applied to global markets, had an interview and never heard back
Haven't heard anything since submitting my application. Did you apply for London? When did u do your interview?
Yeah I haven’t heard anything from them at all
Reply 5
I applied in November for the finance London Role. Got invited for an interview was told that there was going to be another one and never got response. Anyone experience anything similar?
(edited 1 week ago)
Original post by emnnnn4
I applied in November for the finance London Role. Got invited for an interview was told that there was going to be another one and never got response. Anyone experience anything similar?

exact same. i had a short interview and was told the next stage was another one. maybe they aren't offering the roles anymore. anyone followed up? i haven't yet
who did everyone interview with?
Reply 8
Did anyone get an offer for London? I know some people got offer for Manchester.
Reply 9
exact same. i had a short interview and was told the next stage was another one. maybe they aren't offering the roles anymore. anyone followed up? i haven't yet

I did write a follow up email however I didn't get a reply. I guess they are no longer interested on my application.
who did everyone interview with?

Did anyone get an interview for London? I haven't heard anything back at all.
Original post by MonkeyMan22
Did anyone get an interview for London? I haven't heard anything back at all.

I got an interview for London. Did two interviews and they said there would be a third interview next week. Its been a month and no response. I emailed them as well and no response.
Original post by emnnnn4
I did write a follow up email however I didn't get a reply. I guess they are no longer interested on my application.

I think they are doing a U-Turn with apprenticeships and maybe not wanting to offer them anymore - weird. It seems like everyone is having the same problem!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending