The Student Room Group

Y12 Mocks

I have my year 12 mocks in 6 weeks, my schools says that if you don't pass you must re-take them before you can continue your course. How much should I be revising now?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I have my year 12 mocks in 6 weeks, my schools says that if you don't pass you must re-take them before you can continue your course. How much should I be revising now?
Hi Anon,

Ideally you should start revising as soon as possible, it's never too early to start. May I ask which subjects you're taking? Before you start hitting the textbooks and notes, I recommend you to create a revision schedule first to allocate your time to your subjects. Additionally, you can also state which topics you wish to cover in the schedule.

Hope this helps,
Danish
BCU Student Rep
Reply 2
Original post by BCU Student Rep
Hi Anon,
Ideally you should start revising as soon as possible, it's never too early to start. May I ask which subjects you're taking? Before you start hitting the textbooks and notes, I recommend you to create a revision schedule first to allocate your time to your subjects. Additionally, you can also state which topics you wish to cover in the schedule.
Hope this helps,
Danish
BCU Student Rep
I'm taking Media, Film and French all at A-Level. Thanks for this feedback!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending