The Student Room Group

Bolton Midwifery

Hello everyone,
I had an interview for midwifery at the University of Bolton. I was wondering if anyone knows roughly how long they take to get back to you regarding the outcome? I had an email saying I have successfully passed the stages however this is not an offer. Any advice would be appreciated, thank you!x
Reply 1
Original post by lizz23
Hello everyone,
I had an interview for midwifery at the University of Bolton. I was wondering if anyone knows roughly how long they take to get back to you regarding the outcome? I had an email saying I have successfully passed the stages however this is not an offer. Any advice would be appreciated, thank you!x
hi there, how did your interview go? i’m sorry i don’t have an answer to your question, but was just wondering how is the interview format like, what kind of questions can come up, and any advice for the interview. did you also complete the assessments before your interview? many thanks!
Reply 2
Original post by xssaa
hi there, how did your interview go? i’m sorry i don’t have an answer to your question, but was just wondering how is the interview format like, what kind of questions can come up, and any advice for the interview. did you also complete the assessments before your interview? many thanks!
Hey, i completed the numeracy and literacy assessment a few days before my interview and it was fairly easy, abit like GCSE level so please dont stress about that.
The interview was great, we cant share questions but it was group based and very chilled, honestly just be yourself and remember why you want to be a midwife and you should be fine! Hope this helps x
Reply 3
Hi there again! I’ve had my interview and had an email today that i’ve also successfully passed the stages! Is it most likely that i’ll be then offered a place and how long did it take for you to hear back from the uni? Many thanks! x
Reply 4
Original post by xssaa
Hi there again! I’ve had my interview and had an email today that i’ve also successfully passed the stages! Is it most likely that i’ll be then offered a place and how long did it take for you to hear back from the uni? Many thanks! x

Hey,
It has been 2 weeks and 2 days since my interview and I haven't heard anything. I contacted the admissions team and they said i would hear back after all the interviews have been completed to give everyone an equal chance. How did your interview go?xx
Reply 5
Hi there, I think it went quite well! Just waiting to hear back from them now, hopefully I get an offer. Is this your first choice? Let me know if they get back to you! xx
Reply 6
Original post by xssaa
Hi there, I think it went quite well! Just waiting to hear back from them now, hopefully I get an offer. Is this your first choice? Let me know if they get back to you! xx

Hey that's good that it went well! Yes Bolton is my first choice as it's closer to me, I am just waiting to hear back too. What intake have you applied for?x
Reply 7
Original post by lizz23
Hey that's good that it went well! Yes Bolton is my first choice as it's closer to me, I am just waiting to hear back too. What intake have you applied for?x

same here, hopefully we both receive some good news soon! i’ve applied to the jan 25 intake, hbu? xx
Reply 8
Original post by xssaa
same here, hopefully we both receive some good news soon! i’ve applied to the jan 25 intake, hbu? xx

I've applied for the Jan 25 intake too! I will keep you updated xx
Reply 9
Hiya have you heard any updates yet? xx
Reply 10
Original post by xssaa
Hiya have you heard any updates yet? xx

hey i haven't heard anything yet. have you heard back? i think its Easter holidays now so will have to wait until they're over xx
Reply 11
Hello! Have you heard anything back yet? Been waiting for so long now, getting impatient 😩😩The admissions team said offers are going to be sent out early May when all the interviews are done xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending