The Student Room Group

random question

If a guy posts a picture with a girl with his arm around her, the caption a heart only, what is the likelihood that they are dating?? 😭😭

Its stupid ik but i like some guy but i barely see him, so i don't wanna get my hopes up and assume he's single (i am also too shy to ask anything like that lol). He has paid attention to me but it could just be completely friendly i can't tell.
Pretty likely but not certain.
Original post by Anonymous #1
If a guy posts a picture with a girl with his arm around her, the caption a heart only, what is the likelihood that they are dating?? 😭😭
Its stupid ik but i like some guy but i barely see him, so i don't wanna get my hopes up and assume he's single (i am also too shy to ask anything like that lol). He has paid attention to me but it could just be completely friendly i can't tell.
Id say possibilities are high, but there's a chance they might be siblings, cousins, best friends, etc...
Reply 3
Original post by jelllyfiiish
Id say possibilities are high, but there's a chance they might be siblings, cousins, best friends, etc...
ya i thought maybe siblings but their surname isn't the same :/ and she was wearing a clubbing top so giving gf vibes waa 😣 never good to assume tho but idk how to find out cause he doesn't post much
ya i thought maybe siblings but their surname isn't the same :/ and she was wearing a clubbing top so giving gf vibes waa 😣 never good to assume tho but idk how to find out cause he doesn't post much
Maybe you should try asking him subtlety??
Reply 5
Maybe you should try asking him subtlety??
How would I do that? I noticed she comments a heart emoji on quite a few of his posts so it seems more likely to be a gf, but i don't wanna assume. I barely see him so i'd need a way to bring it up without it sounding random
He probably has a girlfriend.
probably his girlfriend if he posted the picture
If saw a post like that I would assume they were in a relationship, in my experience it is unusual for men to be very romantic but a heart emoji is an easy way of expressing affection, i don't understand why he would put a heart for someone who isn't his girlfriend unless he has an unusually close attachment to his sister.
Original post by thrivingfrog
He probably has a girlfriend.
Yeah now that I think about it I think you're right
Yeah now that I think about it I think you're right
RIP 😂😭 i need to move on then, seems she must be a gf. I also noticed she's commented a heart for many of his posts, so the likelihood is looking strong weh. IG his attention towards me was completely friendly then :/
Original post by hippieglitter
If saw a post like that I would assume they were in a relationship, in my experience it is unusual for men to be very romantic but a heart emoji is an easy way of expressing affection, i don't understand why he would put a heart for someone who isn't his girlfriend unless he has an unusually close attachment to his sister.
good point tbf. I don't see why he's caption a heart for just a friend :frown: time to move on lol
RIP 😂😭 i need to move on then, seems she must be a gf. I also noticed she's commented a heart for many of his posts, so the likelihood is looking strong weh. IG his attention towards me was completely friendly then :/
Don't worry, you definitely will fine someone better!! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending