The Student Room Group

alevel choices

interested in medicine but i don’t really wanna do chemistry alevel (still haven’t decided and i’m quite unsure of it) instead i kinda wanna take the following alevels: bio econ psychology and eng lit (the sixth form id like to go to does 4 alevels) . it’s probably impossible if you don’t do chemistry alevel but any thoughts?
Original post by ctrlm.
interested in medicine but i don’t really wanna do chemistry alevel (still haven’t decided and i’m quite unsure of it) instead i kinda wanna take the following alevels: bio econ psychology and eng lit (the sixth form id like to go to does 4 alevels) . it’s probably impossible if you don’t do chemistry alevel but any thoughts?

Most people don’t like it but you have to do chemistry to do medicine if you don’t your options are limited to like 1 uni and there is no guarantee of getting in there - if you really don’t want to do chemistry I recommend looking at other more suitable careers that are like medicine
Reply 2
Original post by eallistar
Most people don’t like it but you have to do chemistry to do medicine if you don’t your options are limited to like 1 uni and there is no guarantee of getting in there - if you really don’t want to do chemistry I recommend looking at other more suitable careers that are like medicine
yea i figured, what other careers do you suggest? i’m going to have to really think about it
Reply 3
Original post by ctrlm.
yea i figured, what other careers do you suggest? i’m going to have to really think about it
what about nursing and biomed?

Quick Reply

Latest