The Student Room Group

GCSE An Inspector Calls quote selection

For AIC, when i made my mindmaps in year 10, for the characters Sheila and Mr birling I only selected quotes from act 1. Does anyone think it's worth remaking those two mindmaps with quotes from all 3 acts of the play?
Original post by mt1up
For AIC, when i made my mindmaps in year 10, for the characters Sheila and Mr birling I only selected quotes from act 1. Does anyone think it's worth remaking those two mindmaps with quotes from all 3 acts of the play?
yeah, i'd say so, bc when your writing your essay if either sheila or mr birling comes up (especially sheila), you could always mention how the character has developed throughout the play by using quotes from the start and end of the play. or if it's more convenient, you could always just make a separate mind map for each act, but make sure your not learning too many quotes, if you can then great! but if not, only learn the main quotes (and ofc the context and stuff behind them) :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by infamous.nugget
yeah, i'd say so, bc when your writing your essay if either sheila or mr birling comes up (especially sheila), you could always mention how the character has developed throughout the play by using quotes from the start and end of the play. or if it's more convenient, you could always just make a separate mind map for each act, but make sure your not learning too many quotes, if you can then great! but if not, only learn the main quotes (and ofc the context and stuff behind them) :smile:
Cool thank you

Quick Reply

Latest