The Student Room Group

2022 OCR A-Level geography papers/questions

hi if anyone here did the a level geography paper last year, do you remember what the 8 and 16 markers for paper 2 (human) were? i can't the past papers anywhere
I know the 16 marker:
"How far do you agree that education is the main influence on social inequality?" (2022)

The 8 marker requires a figure, while I don't have access to the map, it asks you to examine an OS map (no given key, possibility to understand what the features mean) and talk about evidence of structural economic change taking place.
Reply 2
Original post by GoldenAriesAndy
I know the 16 marker:
"How far do you agree that education is the main influence on social inequality?" (2022)

The 8 marker requires a figure, while I don't have access to the map, it asks you to examine an OS map (no given key, possibility to understand what the features mean) and talk about evidence of structural economic change taking place.

thank uuu
Reply 3
Original post by lee_miller7
hi if anyone here did the a level geography paper last year, do you remember what the 8 and 16 markers for paper 2 (human) were? i can't the past papers anywhere

hey did you find out the questions for power and borders or global migration by any chance? thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending