How did it go?
Reply 2
They askes about a sand bar,this was annoying as don't ask that usually
Original post by Mate1
They askes about a sand bar,this was annoying as don't ask that usually

How did it go apart from that question?
Reply 4
For me it was ok but for others it was difficult definitely
Are sandbars the feature that join 2 headlands together and form a lagoon behind them? I thought that the question about falling death rates was an interesting choice because some people would have already explained that in the previous question with the population pyramids! How did you all find the matching glaciated features? Wasn't the factors affecting temperature question in UK worth an additional mark this year?
Reply 6
Original post by IceyPenguin
Are sandbars the feature that join 2 headlands together and form a lagoon behind them? I thought that the question about falling death rates was an interesting choice because some people would have already explained that in the previous question with the population pyramids! How did you all find the matching glaciated features? Wasn't the factors affecting temperature question in UK worth an additional mark this year?

Factors affecting temperature was surprising as they asked it quite recently and it was a five marker but it's usually 4

matching was easy because before u have to give random grid references but this year they didn't

l hope l get A1

Spoiler

Original post by Mate1
I have decided to do a thread as l felt the exam was very different

What did you think was so different about the exam?
Reply 8
What did you think was so different about the exam?

they asked about a sandbar but they usually either asks other formations like a spit or something

about the falling death rate because l think l explained it in the previous section
(edited 12 months ago)
Reply 9

ikr l got so confused in the falling death rate thing

ur right about the sanbars
I understand what your saying about the fall in death rates question. What other national 5s are you sitting?
Reply 11
I understand what your saying about the fall in death rates question. What other national 5s are you sitting?

biology
chemistry
physics
math
english
french
mandarin
Are you planning to use geography to get into university or after school or do you just enjoy it?
How many highers can you take next year?

Original post by Mate1
biology
chemistry
physics
math
english
french
mandarin
Reply 13
Are you planning to use geography to get into university or after school or do you just enjoy it?
How many highers can you take next year?

l enjoy geography and l hate physics
l am doing Mandarin out of school so technically counts as six
Original post by Mate1
l enjoy geography and l hate physics
l am doing Mandarin out of school so technically counts as six

I sat the physics exam a few days ago and it was horrible. The questions where very difficult and harder than past papers. How did you find the exam?
Reply 15
I sat the physics exam a few days ago and it was horrible. The questions where very difficult and harder than past papers. How did you find the exam?

for me l had differculty checking the questions for 3 times cuz the time was quite short

l was confused with some of the question but not as hard as the S3 exam l had

hope l done well
Reply 16
do u think the grade boundary will be lower for most of the subjects because there was some disruption at the start of the year and lower than 2022
Original post by Mate1
do u think the grade boundary will be lower for most of the subjects because there was some disruption at the start of the year and lower than 2022

There was a lot of covid in 2022 so I think the grade boundaries will likely go up for most papers except some may stay the same or fall if the paper was difficult. Don't the grade boundries depend on people's results? I am sorry to hear you had disruptions in your school. Was it because of covid cases or teacher strikes?
Reply 18
There was a lot of covid in 2022 so I think the grade boundaries will likely go up for most papers except some may stay the same or fall if the paper was difficult. Don't the grade boundries depend on people's results? I am sorry to hear you had disruptions in your school. Was it because of covid cases or teacher strikes?

nah to be honest l got the year wrong l got a disruption in S2not in S3and four
Reply 19

not sure if you done French but l think l done worse in French than physics

how do u think u done in your subjects
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending