The Student Room Group

Schroders apprenticeship 2024

Anyone applying for the apprenticeships for sept 2024?
Reply 1
Original post by AnnieRD

I've applied for the marketing and communications apprenticeship. I've completed the online assessment and the video interview but I haven't heard back yet. What about you?
Original post by hmkj
I've applied for the marketing and communications apprenticeship. I've completed the online assessment and the video interview but I haven't heard back yet. What about you?

Same applied for finance investment implementation, stills haven’t heard back
Reply 3
I applied for the Corporate Governance trainee program. Anyone get an email saying they're reviewing applications and will be in touch soon as well?
Original post by mtiws241
I applied for the Corporate Governance trainee program. Anyone get an email saying they're reviewing applications and will be in touch soon as well?

I applied for the wealth management traineeship. a couple of days ago they sent an email saying they were still looking through the applications. we'll probably get a response in late April
has anyone received any sort of AC for their apprenticeships?
Reply 6
Original post by hmkj

How did you apply for this?
Reply 7
Original post by MonkeyMan22
has anyone received any sort of AC for their apprenticeships?

Nope not yet
Original post by AnnieRD

Has anybody heard back about Assesment centre yet or not been successful? or not heard back from their online assessment
Original post by mtiws241

yesss i got this too!
Original post by ItzzaAaron
I applied for the wealth management traineeship. a couple of days ago they sent an email saying they were still looking through the applications. we'll probably get a response in late April

i had the same thing! The start of the process was so quick but they have closed applications now so hopefully just reviewing through everyone☺️, good luck!
i think there are ACs this week for some of schroders
(edited 4 days ago)
Original post by jayking382
i think there are ACs this week for some of schroders

how do you know?
Original post by MonkeyMan22
how do you know?

i know someone who is going to one on Thursday
Original post by ItzzaAaron

have you been invited to the assessment centre yet?
I applied recently and just got my vid interview invite. They did mention they were nearing the end of the selection process. Assuming my chances are limited

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending